Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tina Turner : What´s love got to do with it Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqWkFF-TbMU&feature=related

We Are the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ne7fPpxAnuM

Michael Jackson Live - They Don't Care About Us, Munich, 1997, HIStory Tour (High Quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX3Cn7EW_Ko&feature=related

Michael Jackson - They Don't Care About Us (Official Prison Version)
We Are the World - Lionel Richie, Tina Turner, Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97nAvTVeR6o

Michael Jackson Black or White
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0

My brother was working at the local theater when 'Born Free' came out and I didn't have to pay the $.35 or $.65 to get in and only had to pay for the first soda and popcorn as I could get refills on both.  I also watched the original 'Shaggy Dog' 13 times.   Matter of fact, my mom worked there for a bit too.  (My mother's connection to the owner was the reason they hired my brother if I remember correctly.)  hmmmm     ...cal
Born Free the story of Joy and Elsa 10 mins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUM6Miqc4fA&feature=related

Born Free Andy Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvaQKtVQzk4&feature=related

Joy Adamson Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joy_Adamson
Excerpt:
Murder and legacy
George Adamson
On 3 January 1980, in Shaba National Reserve in Kenya, Joy Adamson's body was discovered by her assistant, Peter Morson (sometimes reported as Pieter Mawson). He mistakenly assumed that she had been killed by a lion, and this was what was initially reported by the media.[3]
Police investigation found that Adamson's wounds were too sharp and bloodless to have been caused by an animal, and concluded that she had been murdered.[4] Paul Nakware Ekai, a discharged labourer formerly employed by Adamson, was found guilty of murder and sentenced to imprisonment at President Daniel arap Moi's pleasure. He escaped capital punishment because the judge ruled that he might have been a minor when the crime was committed.[5]
Her widower, George Adamson, was murdered nine years later, in 1989, near his camp in Kora National Park, while rushing to the aid of a tourist who was being attacked by poachers. He is credited with saving the tourist's life.[6]
In addition to her books about big cats, a book of her artwork was published, as was an autobiography entitled The Searching Spirit. George Adamson's second autobiography, My Pride and Joy, was published in 1986.

Born in the USA 1985
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIekamBDiAw

Nov 4 2010 12:58 PM EDT 17,050

Kid Rock Goes Majestic In 'Born Free' Video

Clip featuring Rock in grand outdoor settings premieres Thursday on MTV's 'The Seven.' 

...be sure and watch the second part of the video Kid Rock addresses Iraq and Afghanistan.  ...cal

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651516/kid-rock-goes-majestic-born-free-video.jhtml

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/02/05/world/main7320917.shtml
Excerpt:
Feb. 5, 2011

Shakeup in Leadership of Egypt's Ruling Party

Mubarak Reportedly Leaves NDP Role; Mubarak's Son, Party Chief Also Exit; U.S. Signals Support for VP to Head Transition

Anderson Cooper Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper
Excerpt:
Cooper's older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide on July 22, 1988, at age 23, by jumping from the 14th-floor terrace of Vanderbilt's New York City penthouse apartment. Gloria Vanderbilt later wrote about her son's death in the book A Mother's Story, in which she expresses her belief that the suicide was caused by a psychotic episode induced by an allergy to the anti-asthma prescription drug salbutamol. Anderson cites Carter's suicide for sparking his interest in journalism. "Loss is a theme that I think a lot about, and it’s something in my work that I dwell on. I think when you experience any kind of loss, especially the kind I did, you have questions about survival: Why do some people thrive in situations that others can’t tolerate? Would I be able to survive and get on in the world on my own?"[6]
During college, he spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he technically has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school,[9] having been a "news junkie" "since I was 'in utero.' "[10] After his first correspondence work in the early 1990s, he took a break from reporting and lived in Vietnam for a year, during which time he studied the Vietnamese language at the University of Hanoi.[11]

http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com/2010/03/bathroom-breaks.html
Excerpt:Update: A commenter notes that Salbutamol (the drug I was referring to) was apparently taken off the banned substance list. Apparently, there was such an abundance of "asthma" among top athletes that they just stopped trying to ban it. This means that any player can now use Salbutamol during matches. This is bad news for my "Therapeutic Use Exemption" business.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Allergy/Allergic-to-either-Septra-or-Salbutamol--dont-know-which-one/show/782180
Excerpt:

Allergic to either Septra or Salbutamol, don't know which one

by lindsor , Mar 09, 2009 11:30PM
I have been plagued by a nasty illness for the past week. Exactly seven days ago (Monday), I started taking Septra for various infections. On Sunday night I started on a Salbutamol inhaler because of wheezing in my lungs. Within six hours of taking the inhaler, my entire upper body was covered in a sunburn-like itchy rash. I went to the local hospital and the doctor did order treatment, but before I mention what his decision was I'd like a second opinion on what may have caused the rash. The doctor told me that an allergic reactionto an antibiotic after seven days is extremely uncommon, but so is an allergic reactionto an inhaler that is prescribed a LOT and is not known to have many people allergic to it. However, he was absolutely certain that my rash was caused by an allergic response. There are no environmental causes; we went through a complete list of possibilities (ie: new soap, new make up, different fabric, etc.) and none of them are relevant


Allergic reactions to medication
Dermatitis, reaction to tinea
Drug allergies
Febrile/cold agglutinins
Insect bite reaction - close-up
Intradermal allergy test reactions
Positive reaction to allergen
Transfusion reaction
Allergic reactions

Born in the USA lyrics
Born down in a dead man's town
The first kick I took was when I hit the ground
You end up like a dog that's been beat too much
Till you spend half your life just covering up

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

Got in a little hometown jam
So they put a rifle in my hand
Sent me off to a foreign land
To go and kill the yellow man

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.

Come back home to the refinery
Hiring man says "Son if it was up to me"
Went down to see my V.A. man
He said "Son, don't you understand"

I had a brother at Khe Sahn fighting off the Viet Cong
They're still there, he's all gone

He had a woman he loved in Saigon
I got a picture of him in her arms now

Down in the shadow of the penitentiary
Out by the gas fires of the refinery
I'm ten years burning down the road
Nowhere to run ain't got nowhere to go

Born in the U.S.A.
I was born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a long gone Daddy in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
Born in the U.S.A.
I'm a cool rocking Daddy in the U.S.A.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment